You Are Cordially Invited!
The Board of Directors of the National Kidney Foundation would like to invite you to attend our 27th annual “Le Gala de la Bonne Vie” – a benefit for the National Kidney Foundation of Louisiana in 2017. This year’s event is set to take place on Sunday, May 21, 2017 at the New Orleans Marriott Convention Center from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
To celebrate, the event is honoring our Lucky Seven Kidney Heroes for 2017:
- Darryl Cannon, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- Justin Kennedy, Manager and Head Chef, Parkway Bakery and Tavern
- Randy Levitt, Extended Operations Manager, Capital One
- Dr. George “Tip” McKnight, retired Nephrologist
- Stephen A. Morse, DO, MPH, & TM, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, LSU Health Sciences Center
- Dramar Saul, Manufacturing Engineer, The Boeing Company, Founder of the Krewe of Saul
- Jeremy Waterbury, patient advocate and national member of the National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Action Committee