Join Us for our Kidney Walks!
Saturday, April 1, 2017–Marksville, LA
Saturday, April 8, 2017–Baton Rouge, LA
Register at www.kidneywalk.org and select your city!
You Are Cordially Invited!
The Board of Directors of the National Kidney Foundation would like to invite you to attend our 27th annual “Le Gala de la Bonne Vie” – a benefit for the National Kidney Foundation of Louisiana in 2017. This year’s event is set to take place on Sunday, May 21, 2017 at the New Orleans Marriott Convention Center from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
To celebrate, the event is honoring our Lucky Seven Kidney Heroes for 2017:
- Darryl Cannon, Director of Sales and Marketing, Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- Justin Kennedy, Manager and Head Chef, Parkway Bakery and Tavern
- Randy Levitt, Extended Operations Manager, Capital One
- Dr. George “Tip” McKnight, retired Nephrologist
- Stephen A. Morse, DO, MPH, & TM, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, LSU Health Sciences Center
- Dramar Saul, Manufacturing Engineer, The Boeing Company, Founder of the Krewe of Saul
- Jeremy Waterbury, patient advocate and national member of the National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Action Committee
Enjoy a great day of golf with your friends! Your support raises money for the Foundation’s programs and services. In addition, you can compete for the opportunity to play at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. Please contact Torie Kranze to register.
2017 Tournament Schedule
Monday, June 12th: The 21st Annual Baton Rouge Liberty Mutual Golf Invitational – The Country Club of Louisiana – Baton Rouge, LA
Monday, June 26th: The 19th Annual Squire Creek Liberty Mutual Insurance Invitational – Squire Creek Golf and Country Club – Choudrant, LA
Monday, October 16th: The 27th Annual New Orleans Liberty Mutual Insurance Invitational – English Turn Golf and Country Club – New Orleans, LA
Monday, October 30th: The 22nd Annual Lafayette Liberty Mutual Insurance Invitational – Oakbourne Country Club – Lafayette, LA
The finals will be held at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, March 2018.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the National Kidney Foundation of Louisiana, Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Our monthly newsletter is now available! If you would like to submit an article for the newsletter or have any suggestions on how to improve the newsletter, please email Cecilia Estep at Cecilia@kidneyla.org.
Say Yes! To Organ Donation
Become a donor by signing up on the Donate Life Louisiana website. When you say Yes! on your driver’s license, you are then registered as an organ, eye, and tissue donor.